Post your latest beer consumption

The most interesting lager you can find
Bud Lite lol

So, let us recap.

I'm not really a drinker, almost at all. Only when terminally bored do I entertain the idea.

I have found most beers to taste similar, minor differences with Heineken and Sam Adams.

Sapporo tasted surprisingly good (odd shaped can.)
I favor Beck's.
Modelo tastes good.
Might get Corona...

If my selections are all over the place, it because I really just kind of wing it.

Bud Light tastes OK; Bud Ice was a challenge.

Which one you suggest, for a beer lightweight like me. One that won't alienate, but may taste good..

Craft lagers

Sam Adams Summer Blend?

EDIT: I will get something NOT Sam Adam's. in about an hour. Will share tomorrow.

EDIT 2: I got some Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA.
20220708_201036.jpg

Last edited:
I think The only beer worse than that is Miller lite.

Plenty craft lagers if you look about.
I agree just playing I could name a few and many ale breweries won't touch making them to difficult and time consuming

No
So, let us recap.

I'm not really a drinker, almost at all. Only when terminally bored do I entertain the idea.

I have found most beers to taste similar, minor differences with Heineken and Sam Adams.

Sapporo tasted surprisingly good (odd shaped can.)
I favor Beck's.
Modelo tastes good.
Might get Corona...

If my selections are all over the place, it because I really just kind of wing it.

Bud Light tastes OK; Bud Ice was a challenge.

Which one you suggest, for a beer lightweight like me. One that won't alienate, but may taste good..

Sam Adams Summer Blend?
Not a Sam Adams fan at all. Where?? Search within 15 miles!

There are a BUNCH near you. Not sure how many can/bottle.

Last edited:
Well. Anything from Tree House Brewery. Haze and Julius are standouts and my favorite. Trillium Brewing Congress street is another great New England IPA. Fiddlehead Brewings Fiddlehead IPA is another good choice. If your into lagers Devils Backbone Vienna Lager is an excellent lager. If you like lagers this beer will blow you away. Its been a few years since I have had one and from what I understand the brewery was bought out a few years ago so it may have changed.

Flying Dog (one of our bigger local breweries here in MD, mostly distributed regionally but I actually saw one of their beers in the Netherlands of all places) Powerhouse Imperial Pilsner. Love the imperial pilsner style so whenever I see one I pick it up to try out. Very good.

jeff

IMG_0851.jpg

I had a Kirin at a local Chinese restaurant while having dinner with a friend. That was my second entire beer this year. I usually split one with sweetie. Next thing y'know I'll be sneakin' out behind the barn for a cigarette.

Last edited:
Back