Post your latest beer consumption

4WD: in PA around my country village and area PBR is making a comeback. I’ll drink it, or Genessee cream ale bottle
Adam … I’ll probably have to get some in Houston … have not spotted any in my village
Just drinking a Bud Light … but it’s the Elvis signature edition 😜
95B59349-64DF-40F8-8481-F01CAC27A6C7.jpeg

Ever since @53' Stude mentioned Porters Porter from Gear House Brewing out of Chambersburg, PA I've been craving it. So, since the local distributor carries it...

7spPgps.jpg

Little bit spendy at $13 for a 4 pack of 16oz, but good.

In keeping with the local theme, decided to try this out. A double IPA from New Trail Brewing out of Williamsport, PA. Kinda boozy at 9%, but that's what I expect out of a D-IPA. This again a little spendy at $12.50 for a 4 pack of 16oz.

8ATpNAH.jpg

Of course keeping it BITOG style having a liter of Motul in the background :LOL:

Ever since @53' Stude mentioned Porters Porter from Gear House Brewing out of Chambersburg, PA I've been craving it. So, since the local distributor carries it...

7spPgps.jpg

Little bit spendy at $13 for a 4 pack of 16oz, but good.

In keeping with the local theme, decided to try this out. A double IPA from New Trail Brewing out of Williamsport, PA. Kinda boozy at 9%, but that's what I expect out of a D-IPA. This again a little spendy at $12.50 for a 4 pack of 16oz.

8ATpNAH.jpg

Of course keeping it BITOG style having a liter of Motul in the background :LOL:
12 dollar 4packs in the craft world now is cheap seems 16 to 24 dollars is becoming the norm.

Just a heads up to all beer aficionados: if you like stout, and this is on sale for like under $12/ bottle, grab a few. Enjoying this with the lovely girlfriend in snifters at the moment. Giant Eagle has it for $10~ bottle. In years past it was limited to the bottle person.

Attachments

• 10348057-55B2-4321-9CC8-7B06F7C63713.jpeg
    10348057-55B2-4321-9CC8-7B06F7C63713.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 11
Just a heads up to all beer aficionados: if you like stout, and this is on sale for like under $12/ bottle, grab a few. Enjoying this with the lovely girlfriend in snifters at the moment. Giant Eagle has it for $10~ bottle. In years past it was limited to the bottle person.
Use to be a big get this year I see shelf full of it at Walmart of all places. I do enjoy it and picked up few bottles just drank one from last year as I like a little age on them.

Back