Please send positive vibes/prayers for my companion

Many years with this companion. His name is Dr.Seuss He’s very sick with cancer and sleeps a lot. He’s not in pain, but no longer eating his favorite foods and he falls over sometimes. I’m very sad about this, so I’m just keeping him company and comfortable.

I know at this point he will not get better, so I’m asking his passing be peaceful with prayers and energy.

🙏
CB169A9D-DF9E-498B-81F8-2F27A2357D33.jpeg

Very sorry to hear about Dr. Seuss. I’m sure he had a very happy cat life. It may be time to make that last appointment with your veterinarian 😭. It’s a very difficult appointment to make. A couple years ago I had to do that with my 20 year old cat named Amber. Her arthritis was so bad she could hardly walk. I made her favorite sleeping area more comfortable by moving her food and water and box near by so she wouldn’t have to walk far. I still miss her very much 😭

Lost our two rescue dogs in 2015 and 2016. Absolutely heartbreaking ... still miss them.

We have two cats off our daughter-in-law's family's farm now - they're in their prime at six years old.

The one looks a lot like Dr Seuss.

Thank you for the love and prayers they are really helping.

Today’s a good day he’s almost like his old self again.

I will take any better day than what we had in the past couple days. I literally had the vets number dialed out in my phone for that final call 😭
he’s eating again, going outside and attempting to hunt the little mice and things that run around the property. He’s definitely a lot slower and still a little unsteady - but it’s a huge improvement.

I will keep you updated 🙏 🙏

To update everyone thank you very much for the positive energy! It really means a lot. I really think it’s working though, Dr.Seuss is still with us! We give him pain medication three times a day and honestly he’s lasted way longer than anyone expected. Even the vet when I called to have the refill was like “oh he’s still alive” yeah we have some good professional vets in the area. 😩

He’s not in any pain, still eating and going outside, he is slower and sleeps more and lost a little weight but still likes to be brushed and still talks to me ♥️

So I’m gonna keep up the positive vibes and take every day that we can get.

Thanks again for all the love and the positive vibes and energy. I will update if anything changes.

Black and gray tabbies are my favorite cats.... Looks like a real softie! Hope things keep looking up for him.

He looks just like our last cat who we lost a couple years ago, at age 18. I still find myself glancing at all her favorite sleeping spots around the house, as if subconsciously checking on her.

Back