Please explain this behavior to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's it say in the blue box in all those other parking spots?

img_20230310_111618640-jpg.144276
“Compact Car”

Not going to read this whole thread ... why not just say.
I suffered through it you must too. :ROFLMAO:
actually pages 1-4 cover all the highlights.. after that its mostly blathering.. and nonsense.

since this thread is about parking etiquette and vandalizing cars that merely parked next to you....
asking a question that was answered 4x or more in the thread is.... bad etiquette :LOL:
I'll throw you a bone ;) "Compact Car"

Parking out in the weeds screams, to me, "Look at me, I'm a very important person with a $30k sports car!"
It's a little surprising to me with this attitude that you would be a member of any automotive related forum. This is tremendously presumptive notion about the character of somebody who just wants to avoid door dings. It has nothing to do with delusional self-importance or over-valuing a Ford. It's about attempting to take pride in something that you did spend $30,000 on, and a little unreal knowing that you feel this way considering he subject matter of most threads of this forum....
people talking about using the best oil-related products they can find to take care of their vehicles. Half the people posting on this thread have attempted to make me feel borderline antisocial for my attitude towards this, but this is actually the most antisocial post I've seen yet.

Now we know what happens when a Camry parks "too close" to a Mustang. It has a Prius as its offspring!😱 This thread is funnier than my grand kids preschool plays.

How many pictures do you have archived of other people parking near your car?

And if you get a ding, and you show a cop the license plate, what reaction are you expecting?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many pictures do you have archived of other people parking near your car?

I took a picture of the Prius so that I could report their parking violation if my car turned up with a ding. Parking on or over the lines is a parking violation with the management company, and it's a three strike and you're out situation. This is why I park within the lines. They somehow managed not to ding me with the 5 inches they left themselves to get out of the Prius, so I didn't bother.

I snapped the picture of the Lexus today because how utterly ridiculous it looked.

That's the end of the list.

I anxiously await your psychological analysis of my photographic documentation of events that involve my car. I'm sure my mental illness far exceeds that of the people who park in the outskirts of outdoor parking lots, since you're so above it all. Please, enlighten us all.

Dude. Get a beater to drive to work so you don't have to worry about this stuff taking pictures for door ding evidence and reporting parking violations. I have ~$50K into my VW wagon, I don't worry about this crap and I take great pride in my vehicles and they always look great, clean, ding-free. PDR is about $100 for a few small dings, it's part of owning a car, parking in a city/garage right or wrong. Get a dash cam that runs all the time/all angles, will make your life much easier for things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back