Please explain this behavior to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is functionally wrong with a person that feels they have to do this? Is this from extreme laziness where a she is afraid she's going to walk three extra steps to get in the building, or is somebody trying to make a point about something here? In my younger days I would have slammed my door into hers to return this sentiment, but since I try to act like an adult now, and this garage is full of cameras, I'll try to ignore what a dumb _______ she is. But my forgiving nature will quickly turn if I find a ding.

What is this about?

IMG_20230310_111618640.jpg

I must be missing it both cars appear to be in their lines?

Where are they supposed to park the rest are handicapped?

I cant even tell which car you feel is in the wrong? The mustang appears to be parked worse than the White car which is centered.
Edit: oh the mustang is you. Maybe park farther away so people dont park next to you?

I agree with WC, hate parking in a spot away from people and the whole parking lot is open and there is somebody parked next to you, not ashamed to say I kicked in a few quarter panels before leaving, i'm sure there was plenty of parking opposite the handicapped. :devilish:

I understand as I'd be the one to park at least one space away. But I then think, maybe others think along the lines where skipping a space is a "waste" and to fill their OCD thing they need to park consecutive.

I agree with WC, hate parking in a spot away from people and the whole parking lot is open and there is somebody parked next to you, not ashamed to say I kicked in a few quarter panels before leaving, i'm sure there was plenty of parking opposite the handicapped. :devilish:
You should be ashamed to say it. You should be embarrassed.

If I caught you vandalizing my car, when it was parked between the lines, you would regret your sociopathic behavior.

I cannot understand how you think vandalizing another car is justified.

Of course you don't know this.

And as for maliciously vandalizing a car that is properly parked just because it is next where you chose to park, well... You should be ashamed.

What is functionally wrong with a person that feels they have to do this? Is this from extreme laziness where a she is afraid she's going to walk three extra steps to get in the building, or is somebody trying to make a point about something here? In my younger days I would have slammed my door into hers to return this sentiment, but since I try to act like an adult now, and this garage is full of cameras, I'll try to ignore what a dumb _______ she is. But my forgiving nature will quickly turn if I find a ding.
Which one is it?

I assume the Mustang owner is complaining here that the white car parked next to him when there are a dozen other open spaces? As the white car owner, I'm thinking I can at least control who is parked on one side of me and I won't get my drivers side dinged parking there, assuming there isn't a passenger using the Mustang.

It's a small car parked within the lines. It is probably the closest non-handicap space to the pedestrian exit. Why did the OP park so close to that desirable space and expect everyone else to stay away?

Why are those spots so tight? Seems like they are tiny.
That is how you make the 300 parking spot location hold 400 cars?

Back in 2000 when I worked at compusa The parking lot was TIGHT. ie my subaru impreza almost touched both lines and they werent double parking lines.. just he single style. .. forget a full size car or truck. They eventually rezoned it when compusa went under 33% less spaces.

I would park in the far corner.. and people would park next to me.

I think I get it. That’s happened to me a few times where I’m the only car in the garage, and the very next car that comes and parks exactly next to me, even when I parked in the south 40. Just seems a little weird, but I’ve had the same thing happened on the freeway. I’ll be driving along as the only one on the desert floor, and here comes another car and paces me in the next lane. My first instinct is what the hell? 🫤

Last edited:
I must be missing it both cars appear to be in their lines?

Where are they supposed to park the rest are handicapped?

I cant even tell which car you feel is in the wrong? The mustang appears to be parked worse than the White car which is centered.
Edit: oh the mustang is you. Maybe park farther away so people dont park next to you?
They're not handicapped, they're all marked "compact car".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back