Pizza with a fork....

I consider myself a BITOG culinary influencer bringing you the latest in opulent eating styles.
First it was pizza with a fork, next it was microwave ice cream 🍦 and now it is eating the Teo's deluxe cheesesteak with a fork.
I invented it tonight.
The mega cheesesteak is too big for these lips so I took it on like a slice of pizza. More artistry from the master 😁 @KCJeep was really fond of my previous culinary delights. 😔 @#18FAN Notice the rich western plate motif???

1000003379.jpg

I consider myself a BITOG culinary influencer bringing you the latest in opulent eating styles.
First it was pizza with a fork, next it was microwave ice cream 🍦 and now it is eating the Teo's deluxe cheesesteak with a fork.
I invented it tonight.
The mega cheesesteak is too big for these lips so I took it on like a slice of pizza. More artistry from the master 😁 @KCJeep was really fond of my previous culinary delights. 😔 @#18FAN Notice the rich western plate motif???

View attachment 223640
Cultural horror and appropriation. The assumption. The wealth.

Being unwilling to wait until my pizza is cool enough to pick up a slice with my paws, I often eat the first slice of a pizza with a fork. Then, after it can be handled without burning my hands, I eat it with my hands, New York style.

Depends on the pizza. I sometimes go to this place near me that has Chicago style pizzas. Mostly stuffed, but their "thin" pizza has this really thick crust that sometimes needs a fork.

Also - Italians might use a fork. Typically because the crust might be floppy, and it's folded inward at the tip to keep the toppings from falling off.

In Italy, we fold each slice in half lengthwise, starting at the ledge and working our way to the tip, after cutting the pizza into four (or even six) pieces. If the tip is too soft, use a fork to aid yourself and fold it inward to prevent things like Napoli mozzarella and tomato sauce from falling off.​

Fork, fingers, doesn't matter. Get in my stomach, NOW!

I started the adventure of learning how to make homemade pizza a couple of years ago. Trials and tribulations galore, but never made a bad pizza yet! bad...pizza? Is that an oxymoron?

There's a Pizza Hut delivery place about 50 yards from my house, so I walk over there periodically to get one. When they cook it correctly, I pick it up and eat it, however, lately they've been undercooking it and it requires a fork.

I'll eat a cheese burger, tacos, pizza, gyros, or just about anything that may leave oil on my fingers with a knife and fork.

My wife just stares at me like I'm a total freakazoid...lol.
I usually watch TV and eat pizza and I put it on a plate and nuke it first and then whip out the fork. It must be very hot. Can't eat cold pizza.
No knife though.. You cut the pizza with the side of the fork first.

I look at it as a sport...power cutting 😆

Last edited:
Back