Pizza with a fork....

Here's an Italian demonstrating how to use a fork to tuck the tip in. He then drops the tip into his mouth where the tip unfolds, but the idea is to keep the toppings and sauce from just dropping off the slice.

My god, can't be having any oil touch fingers.
Am I supposed to defend my dislike of the feeling of various cooking oils on my fingers and hands and the residual greasiness that then requires me to get up and wash my hands with soap and water to get the oily residue off vs just using utensils and not having to wash my hands? Is that so strange it justifies a comment that adds no value to the discussion? Keep on fighting the anti-utensil fight my man!

Am I supposed to defend my dislike of the feeling of various cooking oils on my fingers and hands and the residual greasiness that then requires me to get up and wash my hands with soap and water to get the oily residue off vs just using utensils and not having to wash my hands? Is that so strange it justifies a comment that adds no value to the discussion? Keep on fighting the anti-utensil fight my man!
I am on your side buddy, I agreed that no oil should ever touch one's fingers which I believe is your main reason for using a fork.

I have expanded my foolishness to pizza crust scraping. I can't handle the bread anymore... scrape and throw the crust to the buzzards...
I picked this personal pan pizza up now and the young girl at the cash register said she loved the look of my Discover card...yikes 😆
1000003493.jpg

I made this for my nephew because there was no time for pizza. Toasted dumpling wrappers topped with ham and cheese, and a sprinkle of parsley. No fork was supplied. He also got a salad with everything. A fork was used.

Last edited:
Back