Pirate jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
INCORRECT.....It's the C. (as in "the sea")

ps The FedEx commercial with the pirate who says nothing but "AArrggh" is among the TOP 10 funniest of all time.

You never saw a commercial where the actor took "a bow" until that one with the possible exception of the musical Luden's Cough Drop commercial; another true classic.

A pirate walks into a bar, and the bartender notices he has a big steering wheel shoved down the front of his pants. So the bartender inquires, "Do you realize you have a big steering wheel protruding from your pants?"

"Aye," says the pirate, "it's driving me nuts!"

Originally Posted by The_Nuke
A pirate walks into a bar, and the bartender notices he has a big steering wheel shoved down the front of his pants. So the bartender inquires, "Do you realize you have a big steering wheel protruding from your pants?"

"Aye," says the pirate, "it's driving me nuts!"

Saw this in a free local community newspaper our first week in New Zealand in 2003. It was "Bryan's Joke of the Week", placed by a used car dealer. Puritanical me was 50% shocked and 100% amused. Some of his later jokes were worse.

A pirate walks into a bar and orders a beer, the barkeep says sure but you know there's a piece of paper towel stuck to your face...

The pirate replies, Arrgh, there's a bounty on me head!

Hey, how did you get that hook where your hand should be?
ARRRGH, I fought a shark, and it ate me arm.
How did you get that patch on your eye?
ARRRGH, me parrot pooped in me eye and I lost it.
Why would that make you lose an eye?
First day with the hook, matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back