Pep Boys Definity all season with 75000 mi on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GhostFlame
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
If you can afford a BMW, you can afford Michelin tires ....

Well... that's why I can afford a BMW with... cough 180000 mile on it. I am frugal and thrifty. And want value for my money. I am your typical millionaire next door hot shot.
Most of my clothes are 10 yrs old... I do have a $5000 suit though for special occasions and I got that at 50% off. I make more money sleeping than most middle class people do working. And as a retired guy I have a part time job at my local Ford dealer for spending money.
You wouldn't waste money would you? The answer is obvious if you somehow degrade a no name product that delivers the goods for significantly less than those products that make the NFL or two and a half men possible. Maybe you would like some investment advice?
Sorry the rest of you had to witness me slapping down the little b I o T c h.

If you got 75K miles out of a set of tires ... I don't think anyone can criticize the tire choice.

Sure, you could have spent 4X as much on a set of michelins ... but there's no way you'd get 300,000 miles of them! Ovepriced.

Diminishing returns.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
My Michelin HydroEdge tire's (which I hate) on my car now have 60,000 miles on them with 6/32 of tread left.

There have been widespread reports about the new generation of Michelin tires not being as good as what they made before.

I am waiting for the pro Michelin guys to get a bad set and see what happens......

Originally Posted By: CKN
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
My Michelin HydroEdge tire's (which I hate) on my car now have 60,000 miles on them with 6/32 of tread left.

There have been widespread reports about the new generation of Michelin tires not being as good as what they made before.

I am waiting for the pro Michelin guys to get a bad set and see what happens......

Kind of like the people who believe that Honda and Toyota are 100% perfect when they have a transmission failure or the Toyotas that sludged up: It's okay 'cuz it's a [Honda/Toyota/Michelin]

Originally Posted By: Miller88

Kind of like the people who believe that Honda and Toyota are 100% perfect

I never believed they were 100% perfect.
But I was 100% sure my new 1990 Civic was better than a Chevette or Pinto .. and that proved to be.
The GM NOVA and GEO were some of their most reliable offerings.

Things change and current information helps us see what's really happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back