Pentius fuel filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought two pentius fuel filters for my 5.9l cummins through rock auto. I never heard of this brand but they were 7 bucks each vs the usual 12-15. I installed one today and it appears to be a quality product. The company is USA based near Los Angeles. What have you guys heard?

I use their engine air filters and their cabin air filters and I am super impressed how well made they are for the price.

Pentius seems like really good stuff as far as I can tell.

The Honda OEM is too $$$

Last edited:
I bought one for a ford application and it was terrible. When you shook it the media rattled around loose. And it leaked at the QD o-rings. When I mic'd it the OD was just a hair smaller than the Ford filter.

Put in a Ford filter and no rattle and no leaks.

I took this off their website:

UltraFLOW filters are available for a wide range of U.S. and import vehicles.

The UltraFLOW Fuel Filter is a direct replacement for the stock fuel filter and meets or exceeds original equipment (OEM) specifications. We also manufacture all our filters in strict accordance with the ISO9001 Quality Management System.

Originally Posted By: monster1
I took this off their website:

UltraFLOW filters are available for a wide range of U.S. and import vehicles.

The UltraFLOW Fuel Filter is a direct replacement for the stock fuel filter and meets or exceeds original equipment (OEM) specifications. We also manufacture all our filters in strict accordance with the ISO9001 Quality Management System.

ISO9001 has to do with quality of their paperwork, not quality of their filters.

Yeah, I figured it was probably some stupid meaningless technical [censored]. The box is stamped made in China. The filter does look good. The pleats are evenly spaced and uniform. The ends look glued properly. Oh well, I'll order better next time. 5 dollar savings isn't worth lying awake at night over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back