Pennzoil's new web site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to Pennzoil's new website and checked out the product data sheet for the Ultra and they now have posted the old March, 2010 TDS instead of the real recent one (2011). The Noack value for the 5w30 on the 2011 one is more to my liking.

I'm trying to think of what the heck is going on at Pennzoil; was the 2011 TDS a fluke or do they need to hire some really good techies to manage their web site?

Comments?

Originally Posted By: volk06
Incompetence at its finest. For the #1 selling motor oil they sure have the worst website.

Yes, I can think of a number of sites that are significantly better.... Like both Mobil and AMSOIL's sites.

Originally Posted By: double vanos
Just went to Pennzoil's new website and checked out the product data sheet for the Ultra and they now have posted the old March, 2010 TDS instead of the real recent one (2011). The Noack value for the 5w30 on the 2011 one is more to my liking.

Yeah, we've talked about it last week. If you go through their "OIL SELECTOR" tool, it'll list PU with a link to the new (2011) PDS. Go figure.

I even like Valvoline's site.
thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, and why can't Pennzoil make a section for their Pennzoil Marine products?? Very frustrating, they make many great marine products and it's like they don't exist on the website? I only find out about these items at my local Western Auto.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back