Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Vs Mobil 1 Synthetic Vs AMSoil Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen those older threads. I wasn't even aware its been beaten to death as you say. I'm rarely on this forum, and now I know why. With vitriolic attitude coming from members like you, I will gladly stay off this forum. Show some respect towards others will you?

Last edited:
While I agree this topic has been "beat to death"...so have many others on this forum.

Doing a search brings up threads and topics from 2009-2012, which are useless considering the current oil ratings and reformulations that most manufacturers have done to combat LSPI requirements. Just look at how Valvoline from 2017 to now have totally changed their additive pack. Oils change and some folks are trying to weed out the old information by asking if a member for advice.

There will always be the eternal "Mobil 1 vs Amsoil vs Pennzoil" topics that post up from time to time.
If you are sick of them...just scroll down and go into another thread.

J

I have not seen those older threads. I wasn't even aware its been beaten to death as you say. I'm rarely on this forum, and now I know why. With vitriolic attitude coming from members like you, I will gladly stay off this forum. Show some respect towards others will you?
You’ve been a member for several years. Yes, it’s been beaten to death.

The points have all been made. Lock time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back