Pennzoil Rebate Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
My walmart sells the PP 5 Quart for $20..I have never seen it on sale....I bought two jugs for the gift card rebate and plan 1-2 more for the second rebate..

I checked the website and it said my rebates were not found

Originally Posted By: PhoenixTL
My walmart sells the PP 5 Quart for $20..I have never seen it on sale....I bought two jugs for the gift card rebate and plan 1-2 more for the second rebate..

How many addresses you guys got?

Last edited:
HAhaha! Yes, clue us in please. Good to hear the 5 qt jug is good for the rebate. I need the Pennzoil High Mileage for the Geo.

Originally Posted By: lipadj46

How many addresses you guys got?

My walmart sells the PP 5 Quart for $20..I have never seen it on sale....

Depends on the store. Some Wal-Marts list it straight as $20/jug, but I've seen the same in other stores listed as $26 but "slashed" down to $20...

Originally Posted By: JasonK94Z
HAhaha! Yes, clue us in please. Good to hear the 5 qt jug is good for the rebate. I need the Pennzoil High Mileage for the Geo.

The High Mileage only goes for a $10 rebate.

Anybody have an idea as to what could be wrong with Pennzoil/SOPUS's website-it nukes your browser every time you try to go to it-www.shellrebatecenter.com/pennzoil

It works for me but unfortunately my rebate still isn't showing up
frown.gif
Just an old rebate from early August from Pep Boys.

Its all on the up and up......

The gift card rebate allowed 2 submissions and the direct $15 rebate is DIFFERENT and allowed in addition to the gift cards......

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
It works for me but unfortunately my rebate still isn't showing up
frown.gif
Just an old rebate from early August from Pep Boys.

Yea mine still doesn't show up either, I was hoping to get the gift card and use it on some Edge and then get their rebate.

There is confusion here on the rebates. There are 2 SEPARATE pennzoil rebates.

1. Gift card rebate using the "tags" on the bottles expired 8/31

2.Direct rebate of $15 expires 11/30

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back