Pea % lower by chevron Techron and other

I have been looking msds of all chevron Techron and redline s1 and gumout regane ( which lower treat rate 21 to 19 gallon and 35 to 25 gallon. By msds Techron chevron complete fuel system and redline s1 it has lower pea by 10-25 % I know msds is not recipe for pea ? What other members think ? I guess with Covid and Techron chevron has changed pea 2021 and other I don’t know when redline changed ? What you all think

drag flation is the cause of this .
Yes inflation is reason but all major pea brands lower pea and just make water down pea cleaner now it feels we will better of using top tier gas and may be 1 or 2 year fuel system cleaner .

Just use a quality PEA based cleaner before OCI. Even conservatively once twice a year would be okay. You can read the directions as some have a min max dosage suggestion and go with a lower more potent dosage.

Is Techron Concentrate Plus better or the same as the Complete Fuel System Cleaner? Or there are better alternatives?
Just use a quality PEA based cleaner before OCI. Even conservatively once twice a year would be okay. You can read the directions as some have a min max dosage suggestion and go with a lower more potent dosage.

Thank you, is this worth it, or just fill up at top-tier stations?
It worth maybe 1 before oil change but if fill up 60% or more top tier full then you not get any major benefits of Techron chevron.

It worth maybe 1 before oil change but if fill up 60% or more top tier full then you not get any major benefits of Techron chevron.
Thank you. Is Shell Premium a suitable occasional-use type of fuel to clean engines as it has more additives? Scotty Kilner mentioned it. My car calls for regular fuel.

if your car calls for regular fuel, use regular fuel but try to find someplace that is Top Tier listed...if you'd like, try an occasional bottle of Techron following the directions for use...

Bill

if your car calls for regular fuel, use regular fuel but try to find someplace that is Top Tier listed...if you'd like, try an occasional bottle of Techron following the directions for use...

Bill
Thank you for the advice. Fred Meyer is the closest, but I will try finding top-tier stations some ways away. There are 2 versions, a 12oz and 20 oz, is it safe to use 20oz or just 12oz?

Are 76 and Arco considred top tier?

Also, what about some stationary cars that don't get driven, how to keep their "internals" clean?

last I checked, Chevron recommends 1 ounce to 1 gallon ratio...if you go above that (say 20 ounces in a 19 gallon gas tank) I'm sure you'd still be fine...I've doubled the dose when using it in a vehicle where I don't know it's prior history...

hope this helps

Bill

In Belgium version Techron there was less PEA than in the USA. So now seems they are the same. Anyway Techron is one of the most powerful cleaner (BG 44K for gas and BG 245 for diesel as well)

Thank you for the advice. Fred Meyer is the closest, but I will try finding top-tier stations some ways away. There are 2 versions, a 12oz and 20 oz, is it safe to use 20oz or just 12oz?

Are 76 and Arco considred top tier?

Also, what about some stationary cars that don't get driven, how to keep their "internals" clean?
If a car never drives, it doesn't get carbon buildup, so it doesn't need PEA as much. If the gas gets stale b12 chemtool is a better fuel system cleaner, while PEA based cleaners will do more for the valves and cylinders.

Back