Oscillating Tools.

I have the variable DeWalt 20V Max. That thing is GREAT. I have used it for cutting straight into oak flooring to removing grout. Multiple times.

Blades are cheap on Amazon.

Easily within my top 2-3 tools.
I agree 100%! This is my only DeWalt cordless tool and I love love love it! I should have bought one years ago.

I’m an early adopter of the multi tool. Got a Porter Cable in about 2010. Burned it right out. Disappointed. I’ve always liked Porter Cable, and still have some 30+ old Porter Cable routers in service. Great tools.

Replaced the PC multi tool with an 18v Makita. It works great. Has lasted over a decade. Plunge cuts into oak flooring are no problem.

I really like the freedom that cordless offers, but it’s a much higher price than tools with a cord.
I too have some old Porter Cable routers, made in Tennessee. PC is not what it used to be, of course who is? Sad

In October 2004, the Pentair Tools Group — comprising Porter-Cable, Delta Machinery, DeVilbiss Air Power, and others — was purchased by Black & Decker, now Stanley Black & Decker. Porter-Cable is headquartered in Jackson, Tennessee. Manufacturing in the United States has mostly ceased; tools are now made primarily in Mexico and China.

I have a DeWalt cordless and a fein corded. If I had to buy a new one, it would be the fein corded. Love that thing.

I have a DeWalt cordless and a fein corded. If I had to buy a new one, it would be the fein corded. Love that thing.
That's like comparing a Ferrari to a common commuter car though. :LOL:

I love my 20V Max DeWalt! 😍

I haven't seen the need for the power and hassle of a cord and seems like the 20V unit doesn't slow for anything. What are the plug in advantages?

😎

Back