OPEC to cut back production by 500,000 bbls

Status
Not open for further replies.
First we have a shortage? Now a glut? Give me a break.

Opec should just set a price of 90-100.00 a bbl and that is what people pay. Glut, shortage, whatever.

Originally Posted By: ZZman
First we have a shortage? Now a glut? Give me a break.

Opec should just set a price of 90-100.00 a bbl and that is what people pay. Glut, shortage, whatever.

I would recommend studying economics...

Seems like just a few years ago they said they would be happy if they could keep the price around $25-$30 per barrel. I guess they've changed their minds on what is best for themselves and the world economy. Can't blame them, I just wish we'd figure out a way to quit supporting them.

That is the problem Tempest. Too many people studying and over analyzing and not enough people being real and making things simple. Lets try something different.

I have no problem with them making a some money. But why not set a fair price and have it go up at a fair inflationary rate every year?

Last edited:
Quote:

Why don't we just fix the price of housing, cars, food, electricy, natural gas, lumber, steel...while we are at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back