One of best things I ever saw on Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight on Halloween I saw one of the best things ever. A neighbor parked his pickup truck in front and turned on these green lights underneath the truck. When I noticed it I could hardly believe my eyes. It really looked cool. All the ground under his truck was lit up with this strange green light.

Lots of Cleavage here
cool.gif

First time I have seen something like that. I have seen all kinds of low riders and cars with rows of lights and stuff like that, but I have never before seen weird green light like that under a pickup truck.

Didn't seem lame to me. It seemed pretty neat. Especially on Halloween.

I guess somebody has to be able to have a sense of humor and be able to feel something and be able to appreciate something like that. I have seen all kinds of low riders and low riders with fancy lights and so forth. But on Halloween that pickup truck looked pretty cool.

A lot of other people walking around with trick or treat kids agreed with me. A lot of people were able to appreciate it. Nobody who saw it called it lame.

Last edited:
Oh yeahyaah! 1994 is back! I've missed you my dear 1994. My prostate was half it's size, so was my waistline. And nobody was walking around texting like zombies. I would date a girl and we .... Talked.

I remember underglow being an Asian thing years and years ago. It was always on the small tuner cars back in the 80s. Probably the "original underglow"?

I have never seen it before. I have seen all kinds of low riders with all kinds of fancy lights and I never saw green under glow like that. It looked cool on Halloween. Everybody who saw it thought it was cool.

Originally Posted By: hansj3
Has under glow been lame for so long that its cool again?

For realz....

Originally Posted By: robshelton
They outlawed those lights here way back, early 1990's. They were a big distraction.
distraction to whom? imbeciles? that's absurd.

I can see on holoween that'd be cool, but under glow in general has been so over played, its comparable to lambo doors.

The slednecks up where I live like to deck their truck out with them... along with cab lights, a murdered out look, led brake strips in between the bed and bumper, light up skull hitch plug, shrine to Polaris or skidoo plastered across their rear window all on a beat up early 2000s ford 7.3 one ton complete with dents and rust....
And yet they think their baby is "mint" as the wiring for the under glow is almost dragging

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Originally Posted By: Mystic
Tonight on Halloween I saw one of the best things ever.

I'm kinda partial to chicks in catsuits.

I'm partial to chicks "out" of their catsuits
wink.gif
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back