OMG MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I cannot see how MMO would NOT effect oil pressure.

It's a Mystery ..but you cannot dispute the testimonials, can you?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan

No mystery really. My thoughts are the oil is flowing better, especially when cold. What I notice is the pressure doesn't stay high as long during extreme cold, which is a good thing. Happy New Year!

Originally Posted By: jcwit
I just started to use MMO. Does this mean I've started to grovel? And a synonyme is to brown-nose, me brown-nose, thats gotta be a joke if their ever was one, hehehe.

Thanks for the lookup demarpaint.

You're welcome buddy, I guess we are now officially MMO brown-noser's [is that a word?]. Happy New Year!

I use clear baby bottles with 1 oz markings. A 9 oz bottle will hold 10 oz, when filled to the top. Replace rubber nipple with a baby bottle travel cap and you have enough MMO for a couple of fill-ups.

Cut the bottom off the Techron bottle to make a long neck funnel to pour MMO in.

Last edited:

Yes but how many times have were heard an aftermarket intake gives "soo much more power" when really a dyno shows a loss in 95% of the powerband.

I use MMO in the crankcase and fuel.

Originally Posted By: Bigsyke

Yes but how many times have were heard an aftermarket intake gives "soo much more power" when really a dyno shows a loss in 95% of the powerband.

I use MMO in the crankcase and fuel.

I failed to show my tongue in cheek. We're often told that testimonials are worth about as much as snipe pelts ..but...but it appears some snipe pelts are with more than others
56.gif

I'm pretty sure that MMO can serve as a marriage counselor for some.

I use it in fuel on occasion.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
I took an empty bottle of Red Line FI cleaner, they're clear. I made marks every 2 oz on the bottle, they seal tight no leaks. A lot of guys were saying the MMO bottles leaked if spilled and the Lucas QT bottles were problems for them as well. So not to tempt fate I use the tight sealing RL bottles. Works great, and I add it before I pump the gas for a complete mix.

I bought a big roll of "male" velcro at Home Depot. I stick a 1" or so strip on the side of the 32oz bottle and just stick the bottle to the fuzzy liner of my trunk near my jack set.

Best,

Really? It will be years before I finish what I have. LOL Next time I'm in WM I'll have a look.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
FWIW, MMO comes in a clear bottle now. Saw them at Walmart.

I will have to go buy one of these clear bottles and when it is empty just start pouring the MMO from my red bottles in to the clear one, maybe I will by the half pint bottle and use it for gas fillups. LOL

They were right above the older ones at the one I go to. They only had the QT sized.

They're also out of the Gumout Regane. Figures, as that is cheaper than the V-Power and Techron additives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back