ok, please ban me now. TOYOTA, TOYOTA, TOYOTA :)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ksJoe
I didn't say I don't care. I just reread the thread to be sure of that. Maybe you're referring to me saying it wasn't worth it to me to invest a lot of time in communicating with the moderators?

That was my point. You obviously care, but somehow not enough to put any real thought into the situation. Kicking and screaming without demonstrating that you took the time to think things through just makes you look like a whiner.

Presumably your goal was more specific?

How can you get more specific than asking why Toyota threads are locked inconsistently?

Or did you tell them their consensus was way off base on the most relevant policy at the time, and see them do an about face?

I was never presumptuous enough to tell THEM what their consensus was.

I just told them what I saw, why I thought it was unfair, and any ideas I had (if any) about what they should do about it.

At this point I suspect all the moderators have already seen this thread. Repeating myself in private messages would probably be seen as antagonism. I've done enough of that in this thread, no need to carry on the fight on two fronts
55.gif

Not at all. Drop the thread and pick up the PMs. It's that simple. This is also something I've done to great effect. You'll get much clearer and more honest responses when they don't have to worry about the participation of the very people who are causing the problem in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back