Farewell BlueOvalFitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is with sadness that I must inform our members; BlueOvalFitter has passed away.

He was a friend to many here and made many friends during his membership, he joined BITOG in Feb 2003.

He was a veteran who bravely and proudly served his country. For that , I am forever in your debt.

I will miss your funny and witty posts here, everything from cajun squirrel stew, to making pets of spiders, to flowmaster mufflers.

@BlueOvalFitter, you made the site fun and interesting, to use your words ; C’est Bon !

Members, feel free to add any thoughts you have , please do not ask personal details, as i don't have permission to post them.

Last edited:
So sad to hear it! I wondered where he’d been I think he last posted in March.

He was indeed a good natured soul. He was fun on the oil filters forum among others. He had stories about his gun purchase adventures and his truck. He pm’d me quite a few times over the years to see what I thought about something he was thinking about from a LEO perspective. And he was generous, as mentioned doing oil changes for the less fortunate and he once sent me an expensive mag loader just because.

ONE FILTER, ONE OCI!

RIP BlueOvalFitter 😟

He was a good guy. Always made me laugh too. He would PM me sometimes just to see how I was or whatever. I highly respected that. I remember once we had a good laugh about the reason he was in BITOG jail for awhile haha. RIP BlueOvalFitter. I noticed he hadn’t posted in awhile and wondered if he was doing well… hate to hear of his passing. The food he posted always interested me too. I’ll miss his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back