ok, please ban me now. TOYOTA, TOYOTA, TOYOTA :)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never gotten fussed at by a moderator (though I did get a joke thread I started deleted once), but I'd like to be banned now.

This site isn't nearly as valuable to me now as it was before the "bashing" crackdown. So, please just ban me now. It will be simpler that way. Then I can create new accounts with proxy IP's and have some fun from the site that used to provide some value. By the way, how many times do I need to use the T word before I get banned?

The way I see it, months ago, there were threads that allegedly "bashed" the domestics. The etiquette police locked the threads and banned & reprimanded people to stop the supposed outrage. From what I saw of it, there were just a few posts that needed dealt with, but nothing to get too excited about.

Now, the etiquette police have to protect us from people who have want to use the naughty word TOYOTA. Well, my Lexus is made by Toyota. Come to think of it, I'm confused - does that last sentence have one bad word or two? I'm not sure if the L word is a bad word too.

Don't get me wrong - I understand the site owner gets to pick how to run the site. In America, we're free to do many self destructive things, and the site owners are certainly entitled to make this board a worthless source of partial information if that's what they want to do.

I just don't trust sources of information I know are incomplete. What ever happened to reminding people "Don't feed the trolls" as a response to petty bickering? With a little of that, the "bashing" doesn't get too out of hand, and legitimate discussion can continue.

I click on Toyota threads because I would like to know about the current issues. I appreciate you filtering profanity and 's', and dealing with personal attacks, but beyond that, I'd like unfiltered information.

So, in closing...

My Lexus is made by Toyota.

My Lexus is made by Toyota whether you like it or not.
word won't change it.

My Lexus is made by Toyota and I'm interested in company news GOOD OR BAD.

Now, I've said nothing hostile to towards [the company who's name must not be uttered], but I suspect you'll lock this thread anyway.

you're slow

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: eljefino
mori went out like this

Really, I didn't know that.

I always liked him.

Kinda nice to go the same way I guess.

Good gosh!

I hope you copied and pasted all that!

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Troy_Built
Good gosh!

I hope you copied and pasted all that!

lol.gif

Dedication man, I typed every word!

(j/k)

We will miss you ksJoe!

Oh, I'll be back if I get banned. Don't worry!

Originally Posted By: frank2009
Too much caffeine?

No, bad cold actually. Its been going through the family. I've be dragging a bit all week. worse this evening though.

Unless I get an explanation from the Mods 'What the rules are'
I'll be leaving too.
Some time back Helen promised that threads would not be locked without an explanation, as a courtesy to those that contribute 'correctly'
I recently started too threads that have been locked, as far as I understand the rules they were legitimate.

I some one abuses the site, BAN THE ABUSER!

Originally Posted By: ksJoe
We will miss you ksJoe!

Oh, I'll be back if I get banned. Don't worry!

Ok. PM me when you do!

Originally Posted By: ksJoe
Originally Posted By: frank2009
Too much caffeine?

No, bad cold actually. Its been going through the family. I've be dragging a bit all week. worse this evening though.

Hope you feel better!

Originally Posted By: expat
Unless I get an explanation from the Mods 'What the rules are'
I'll be leaving too.

If you decide to go, might as well go out on your own terms.

Hope you feel better!

Thanks. Based on how the kids have done with it, I've shouldn't have more than 1 or maybe two more days.

Well, I'm heading out to Wal*Mart to check out the oil aisle.

I'll be curious to see what has become of this thread is when I return in an hour or so...

Just got done putting the kids to bed. I figured this thread would be gone by the time I was done.

obnoxiousness aside - I understand the Toyota topic causes the mod's some trouble. I'm sure they're very busy dealing with personal attacks.

But without question, this is the biggest automotive news story going on right now. If the biggest auto news story isn't ok to talk about, what is the point of this site?

Nevermind folks it's just a Kansas thing... living in such a boring place surrounded by wheat does something to a person. I used to be normal also.. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back