Oil for low compression engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks. This tractor actually has some interesting history. We have had it for probably 8-10 years now, hours don't work, it didn't when we bought it. I'm going to start at the beginning. My grandfather had a Ford 3000 with a loader on it. It got stolen and they only recovered the loader. He had already purchased a new tractor and loader by that time. (The NH 3930 I mentioned) So he had a spare front loader and my dad really wanted a tractor with a front loader after he sold his Ford backhoe (didn't want to maintain two engines), so my father began searching for a tractor that he could get mounts for the loader to fit. He mainly focused on Ford 3000's but came across this Long and he liked it. So we got the long, got the mounts for the loader, and my grandfather gave us the loader. Now, years later he decided he wanted a backhoe again. He still didn't want to maintain two engines, so we got the three point hitch one. Then soon after my grandfather passed away and we got the 3930. So now we have two engines and the backhoe stays on the Long all the time. All the Long does now is run at 2000 rpm powering the backhoe(pto powered).

Honestly if we are going to maintain two engines we would rather have a full size backhoe, they are more capable than this 3 point one is in our rocky ground. We almost did a straight trade for a Case 580D, but the guy just quit communicating entirely, I guess he changed his mind.

My favorite thing about this machine over the NH 3930 is the fully closed in fenders and metal roof. It makes it the perfect brush clearing tractor. The fiberglass roofs aren't sturdy enough . Okay, I think my ranting is over.

They made it with a full cab as well. How is the steering wheel cap...does it have a UTB engraved in it by any chance?
smile.gif

And here is a free scanned owner manual in English
wink.gif

http://www.scribd.com/doc/73469997/Manual-Utilizare-Tractorul-U445-en

Last edited:
Thank Very Much! It doesn't have UTB on it anywhere. I wish it was a DT. A 4x4 one of these would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back