***Official Member Picture Thread***

before going on a patrol with my section in sarajevo during the bosnian wars in 1995. i served 6 months in 93 and 7 months in 95. i salute all veterans, active or retired.
25496_379296766761_192077_n.jpg

I'm sure that was an attempt at humor, but no, that's me and I was 61.
Beautiful car! Your son is a lucky man.

Yes I was kidding and I was very near the same age when my youngest daughter was married and I choked up and nearly cried like a little girl at her small hillside outdoor (covid/illegal) wedding. The larger party/ceremony I made a fine speech, with (bad/dad) jokes and everything, but I was older then.

Beautiful car! Your son is a lucky man.

Yes I was kidding and I was very near the same age when my youngest daughter was married and I choked up and nearly cried like a little girl at her small hillside outdoor (covid/illegal) wedding. The larger party/ceremony I made a fine speech, with (bad/dad) jokes and everything, but I was older then.
Thank you. There were a few tears involved at this wedding also. I found out as he drove off in the dark that Daniel had no idea where the headlight switch was. His new bride said it was mighty dark until he found it. Thankfully it was a little country road beside Lake Martin (Alabama) and there was no traffic. I will add that since then, Daniel has bought a nice 1970 Nova and built his first engine, an "old school" 355 small block.

Me in Stoney Creek Canada in the late 80s.
The door was hot but I ain't liking that limp wrist right now.. 😂
Some low rent seedy motel where I got the royal treatment.
Them nutsy Canadians thought the MD. On my tags was for medical doctor...yeah it was yes sir daily...yup...

View attachment 150227
I was wondering who started the Amish beard look.

Back