Off the ciggies for 1 week as of tomorrow.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone else cares too much but if you are in the process of quitting smoking hang in there......I will be smoke free 1 week tomorrow :) I went from 25 cigs a day to cold turkey with the exception of about 5 nicorettes the first two days. This is as long as I have ever made it and seems like most withdrawl and depression is gone with the odd craving about 2 -3 times a day.

Hope you make it, pal! That's one insidious and determined monkey off your back.

I found the inhalers much more integrated into the oral habit and "draw" sensation thing. Eventually I was able to just draw on it and didn't need to change out the inserts. The great part was that you could do it anywhere.

Just keep thinking how many more UOA's you can do ..or how much bigger you can make the oil stash!!!

In short, keep your eye on your priorities
grin2.gif

Keep at it, never give in. You'll be amazed how much better you feel in a short time and the cravings will go away in time.

Been smoke free for 10 years now and never think about it until someone brings it up.

Hang in there it can be done. I quit cold turkey on July 7, 2009. The only good thing the government ever did for me, raising cig taxes 770%. Can't afford the darn things.

Two thumb's up! My dad smoked for 40+ years, tried to quit so many times he quit quitting! Finally one time, he got past the 3 day mark and stuck with it. It was tough the rest of the 1st month or so, then it got easier. Smoke free for about 5 years now.

You can do it!

Originally Posted By: aaxb970
Don't know if anyone else cares too much but if you are in the process of quitting smoking hang in there......I will be smoke free 1 week tomorrow :) I went from 25 cigs a day to cold turkey with the exception of about 5 nicorettes the first two days. This is as long as I have ever made it and seems like most withdrawl and depression is gone with the odd craving about 2 -3 times a day.

Keep on keepin on brother! I quit about 5 years ago - can't even smoke a cigarette now without gagging. Once you taste food again, it'll seal the deal. You might get fat - I did, but then that'll give you an excuse and a way to fill the smoking void - working out.

Last edited:
WAY TO GO! I quit about 25 years ago, hardest thing I have ever done. It does get easier as time goes by. DON'T GIVE IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back