Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you living a sedimentary lifestyle 😷
You're stone cold sober lol.

Picture I saw. Speaks to me..
20220130_084128.jpg

View attachment 86729
The best flavor of mouthwash. I love minty stuff but I’m not huge on mint mouthwash. Unfortunately my parents don’t like it though so they usually complain when I put it in the buggy and say don’t buy stuff others don’t like lol. So as you can guess I didn’t buy this as much as I wanted too lol.
A sweet loving guy like you puts this shellac in your mouth?

Go to the $$$ store and buy their version for cheap. Has the same bite...Tell your folks mouthwash shouldn't be shared anyway..
No problem sharing the bottle unless you all take swigs straight from the bottle. There's a reason man invented glasses, cups, mugs, tankards et cetera.

3% peroxide mixed with water 1:1 by volume makes an effective mouthwash. If you don't care for the taste you can add a drop of food grade peppermint, lemon or similar oil. Works also great as an antiseptic if you have a sore throat.

No problem sharing the bottle unless you all take swigs straight from the bottle. There's a reason man invented glasses, cups, mugs, tankards et cetera.

3% peroxide mixed with water 1:1 by volume makes an effective mouthwash. If you don't care for the taste you can add a drop of food grade peppermint, lemon or similar oil. Works also great as an antiseptic if you have a sore throat.
Glasses cups and mugs are being wasteful and you don't store cups and use them next to the toudie...
Drinking from the bottle with pinkies up is the proper procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back