Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good book stepdad got me for Christmas 2021. Very detailed and I highly recommend this 🇺🇸🇨🇦

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 26
Pulled over to the shoulder for tis one so nobody can say anything, I'm honored with try to do. Thank you.

New Year got off to a really really crazy start but now it is starting to level out.

View attachment 84761
Most phones have voice control for opening the camera app and for takng a picture and there are clamps and flexible mounts for handsfree use. GoPro and similar allow easy still image extraction from video. Spray and pray. I'll also put my passenger to work.

Last edited:
Don't you have voice command on your phone?

Most phones have voice control for opening the camera app and for takng a picture and they are clamps and flexible mounts for handfree use. GoPro and similar allow easy still image extraction from video. Spray and pray.
Mine, I dont have my phone mounted on the dashboard or any part of the space between the steering wheel and windshield. No suction cup mounts, etc. I may reconsider a velcro mount of some kind where the phone sits vertical, and faces me.

Presently, since you asked, I gave it taking up one cupholder space, to have this

Obviously, I put on thousands of miles in a rather short time. The Highest Point on I-80 East of the Mississippi is somewhere around exit or mile marker 111.. mental note. I havent upped to a dashcam yet. I have thought about it.

It would have to go over the rear view mirror, to look inconspicuous....

I DO use Voice Command a lot.. eats up data, but it does work. I have to physically pick it up to operate the camera, since it faces my emergency brake. So for photos.. it's not like I have a camera mounted on my rear view, facing forward.. although, that would capture many pretty views.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't just drive around the highways at 80MPH with the phone in my hand.

Edit: I have no passenger. I am a one man show.

Been thinking of rolling a camera on trips, but, that is dashcam. So what is the best HD Mirror Cam available...

Last edited:
Wear bars are showing, definitely ready for a new one :D A well used tire :!
That's getting on today.... 4 new tires, at least one new ball joint, brakes and rotors checked out, probably an oil change, new low bean bulbs since I got pulled over for Sheriff to tell me one was out, getting that taken care of, using the spare car this week.

👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back