Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow's a coming, so everything has to be shoved inside. Typically I keep the mower under a cover outside, but I gotta load it up on a trailer next weekend and don't want to have to dig it out. Garage is a mess! :ROFLMAO:

bSyU06R.jpg

Up2pR1t.jpg

Snow's a coming, so everything has to be shoved inside. Typically I keep the mower under a cover outside, but I gotta load it up on a trailer next weekend and don't want to have to dig it out. Garage is a mess! :ROFLMAO:

bSyU06R.jpg

Up2pR1t.jpg
Lucky bugger you. I don’t have a garage🤬

Lucky bugger you. I don’t have a garage🤬

I'm gonna have to do without for a while unfortunately. If all still goes well I'm closing on this place Friday :D Doesn't have a garage at the moment, but with the housing market the way it is I had to sacrifice for location and land.

GJrdAkh.jpg

Gotta close in the carport, it'll only be a one car, but a large one at that. Later on I got plenty of land for a nice shop...

pzhr4CO.jpg

I'm gonna have to do without for a while unfortunately. If all still goes well I'm closing on this place Friday :D Doesn't have a garage at the moment, but with the housing market the way it is I had to sacrifice for location and land.

GJrdAkh.jpg

Gotta close in the carport, it'll only be a one car, but a large one at that. Later on I got plenty of land for a nice shop...

pzhr4CO.jpg
That’s a very nice house if I may say so. Congrats🎊🎉🍻🍻🇺🇸

Snow beginning to fall mile marker 190 West I-80 be careful everyone.

Yes I'm slowing down in my next stop is for gas so I'll talk to you all later or tomorrow.

View attachment 84684
Be darn careful. We already have about 2” here and sleeting like dickens here.

Attachments

• F9DBA5BA-C6BA-45B8-9545-EE49CFB3DEA1.jpeg
    F9DBA5BA-C6BA-45B8-9545-EE49CFB3DEA1.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back