Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big winner. 2 $1 scratch offs so won’t complain🍻🎉🎊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 16
I started out with a bratwurst for lunch. $9, these days not a bad price.

Then I took some country roads in Marin towards the coast. I was of course going topless. 😛

I made it to Dillon Beach and I spent a couple hours surfing. Nice day. 75°F, the water was just just about 53°F.

On the way back a cow decided to cross the road out of the blue.

I was depleted from surfing in the cold water and needed some carbs to revive. Pistachio almond fudge and vanilla ice cream did the trick. Also had hot coffee. The huge ball of pistachio ice cream was not my idea. I was the last customer of the day and gave me all that was left at no extra charge.
You want ice cream kid holding a single scoop you don't want a triple
Screenshot_20220211-214151_Gallery.jpg

Wow !
Hundreds of hours and thousands of bucks - love to see that on old K1500 Chevy trucks - but as you say … it’s a toy
Not sure why they needed the complicated shocks - not like the springs actually flex, LoL 😷
It seems to me that most "off-road" type builds are built like this and are overly complicated and not really that functional. I could be wrong, but as you mentioned, it did seem complicated. :unsure:
Being a lover of old muscle cars and chrome, which aren't so complicated, I was attracted to the shiny surfaces like a bass to a lure though. 🎣 :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back