Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAS. Moffett Field, choice duty for Naval Air. 🇺🇸
!BlwPS1QBmk_$(KGrHqEOKi8EtjBlNMvDBLc5MtWeP!___3.jpg

Wife decided we needed a new TV for the living room after the "smart" features on our old 65" 3D Samsung started to crash. That TV was given to my eldest, so it is now in his room, and we upgraded to a 75" Sony from Costco. Gave his old 40" Toshiba to my sister.

Don't mind the poor plaster repair/paint match, our idiot boxer has knocked over the right speaker twice now into the wall :mad: The Home Depot paint match, well, didn't, so I haven't fixed the plaster damage from the most recent incident and we may just end up painting the room, though getting the floors redone is a higher priority now that our Newfoundland has passed (he destroyed the finish on the floors).

IMG_2991.JPEG

Wife decided we needed a new TV for the living room after the "smart" features on our old 65" 3D Samsung started to crash. That TV was given to my eldest, so it is now in his room, and we upgraded to a 75" Sony from Costco. Gave his old 40" Toshiba to my sister.

Don't mind the poor plaster repair/paint match, our idiot boxer has knocked over the right speaker twice now into the wall :mad: The Home Depot paint match, well, didn't, so I haven't fixed the plaster damage from the most recent incident and we may just end up painting the room, though getting the floors redone is a higher priority now that our Newfoundland has passed (he destroyed the finish on the floors).

View attachment 88800
Nice! Oh k drooling over that sound system to right of tv too 😎😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back