Normal price for RGT 0w20

What is the normal price at WM (or cheapest price anywhere) for RTG 0w20? I would like to use it if I can get it in the low $20s, but at WM right now it is $33. At Amazon it is about the same. I know there is a pepboys rebate going on currently, which I plan to take advantage of, but for future purchases, I'm wondering what that price would be.

Mods, if this belongs in the sales/promotions forum go ahead and move it. I wasn't sure.

$6-9 per quart, $25-35 per gallon. If you happen to be in the Salt Lake City area over the next few months, I have a large qty of RTG 0w20 that you can have for an awesome price. BTW- I have two trucks that tow heavy, and love using the RGT in them.

Screenshot_20210214-205342.png

Thanks for the offer, but the drive from my home in Southern Cal to Utah would cost a lot more in gas than this awesome deal of yours would save me.

The two trucks use 0w20? Or another viscosity?
$6-9 per quart, $25-35 per gallon. If you happen to be in the Salt Lake City area over the next few months, I have a large qty of RTG 0w20 that you can have for an awesome price. BTW- I have two trucks that tow heavy, and love using the RGT in them.

Last edited:
5qt jugs 7.57+tax. well at AAP a few months back.
I did get a couple 0w20 but mostly 5w20 and 5w30.

The picture was the 3 stores by me.
I hit another 2 the next day for 8 more.

Should be 2-3 years of oil for the fleet..
the hyundai barring accident or explosion will be around for aprox another 9 years so I can use all 3 kinds in that if I need too.

Nothing special about RGT just good oil.

I'd get PP 0w20 from walmart or amazon with the $22 mir shell gift card deal going on now. (2 jugs = 1 rebate)

Attachments

• rotellastash.jpg
    rotellastash.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 29
Last time I was at Walmart the 0w20 was priced a few dollars higher than 5w20 & 5w30 which are at the same price, they all used to be the same so dunno why the one is more unless it has to do with sales and demand.

Perhaps it is just demand, although usually WM has prices that are more consistent, at least when I've shopped for oil in the past there.

Oh well, I just bought 5w20, in the unlikely event that I want to run some UOAs on the oil. The rep from Polaris that I talked to (I did one a while back) recommended that I run the same oil in the cars before testing, so I figured I'd put a $22 a jug oil in my car, rather than oil that costs $33 a jug.

Last time I was at Walmart the 0w20 was priced a few dollars higher than 5w20 & 5w30 which are at the same price, they all used to be the same so dunno why the one is more unless it has to do with sales and demand.

Back