No Pickle?

Lady friend stopped over with this. McDonalds royally screwed up a 2 single cheeseburgers with “NO PICKLES!” and large fry with large coffee, black.
Let’s have look: no coffee, and this. What the world?!?!

I guess ya’ can’t fix stupid. She went right back, threw whole bag right thru counter. Manager looked at receipt, shook head and said “I’m speechless and sorry!”

She says “don’t worry, I’m never, EVER coming to McDonalds ever again with this shoddy service. Sign of times🙊🙊🙈🙈🤬🤮

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 51
Luckily the pickle is easily removed.

Whenever a drive thru/take out restaurant messes up my order now I always just call and tell them. They almost always tell me to come back within the next few days and get a replacement.

If I got upset and threw a scene every time my order got messed up I’d probably have a heart attack by now.

They seem to always mess something up especially in the drive thru for me. And then they get it and try to scrape it off and I go right back and tell them because you can still taste it when they do that.

They seem to always mess something up especially in the drive thru for me. And then they get it and try to scrape it off and I go right back and tell them because you can still taste it when they do that.

I just came back from that area. I ordered 1 large black coffee, with 3 creamer on side. *** I got: small, STONE COLD coffee and 0 that’s ZERO creamers. I took it inside put it on counter. Another manager was there. He gave me 2 coffees; one luke warm, other stone cold. I said “I want my $$$$$ back now!”

I got it ALL back. What a crock

I just came back from that area. I ordered 1 large black coffee, with 3 creamer on side. *** I got: small, STONE COLD coffee and 0 that’s ZERO creamers. I took it inside put it on counter. Another manager was there. He gave me 2 coffees; one luke warm, other stone cold. I said “I want my $$$$$ back now!”

That store needs a new crew.................... I use to go to Mcds, but I never got bad service..

Yes that happens a lot too my dad gets coffee there most mornings and he tells them the cream and Splenda on the side and they always put it in there so he has to either go in or go back thru the drive thru and tell them. Today they done it he went right back but they let him keep the coffee. Wasn’t the warmest either I’m not surprised you got that service down here. Yesterday we went in to order since the drive thru was backed up and the guy handed my dad his coffee with the lid halfway off and he spilt it all over my dads hand my dad was super angry then so they gave him an extra one.

Lady friend stopped over with this. McDonalds royally screwed up a 2 single cheeseburgers with “NO PICKLES!” and large fry with large coffee, black.
Let’s have look: no coffee, and this. What the world?!?!

I guess ya’ can’t fix stupid. She went right back, threw whole bag right thru counter. Manager looked at receipt, shook head and said “I’m speechless and sorry!”

She says “don’t worry, I’m never, EVER coming to McDonalds ever again with this shoddy service. Sign of times🙊🙊🙈🙈🤬🤮
Um, what is that in the picture? :unsure: 🤮

Note, many many years ago I ordered a hamburger at some fastfood joint and opened my bag at the counter, unwrapped my burger , took the top bun off and said----- my hamburger does not look like the one in the picture on the order wall,,,,they agreed and put one together like what shows on the wall,,,,u gotta watchem...I dont do fast food anymore,,,but not for the previous reason...

Back