Nissan Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here have a Nissan Titan? I just purchased a 2007 SE 4x4. Thinking of running a Purolator Premium Plus or a Pure One, also considering the Fram Tough Guard. I have read tons of past posts here on the various options, so I'm aware of the construction, quality, and components on each. Just wondering if anyone here has a preference on the Nissan Titan or Armada?

If you plan on using extended synthetic oil and changing your oil every 7,500-15,000+ miles, I would use the Mobil 1 M1-110, but if you plan on just changing your oil every 3,000-5,000 I would use the Super Tech ST7317, very good quality filter at a very nice price.

I actually have been using the Mobil Clean 5000 with a Super Tech ST7317 in my Pathfinder. That filter has worked really well for my 5000 mile oil changes.

I wouldn't use the Fram Tough Guard personally, but their Extended Guard filter looks to be top of the line.

Currently I have Wix, Denso and Mann (for our Volvos) filters in my stash and am happy to use any of them.

I'm not a fan of the Champ Labs Ecore construction or Fram's standard construction so I stay away from those.

All in all it probably doesn't matter very much though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back