Nice Duramax for sale

Sure looks great. I’m surprised the driver seat doesn’t look more worn. I’d love it but have too many trucks as it is ;)
Same seat in my 2005 half ton and it took well over 200k miles to develop a hole in the seat where we slide in and out at least 10-15 times a day (surveying truck). The passenger seat is still good as I worked solo a number of years with it. They are very tough seats.

Yea
Same seat in my 2005 half ton and it took well over 200k miles to develop a hole in the seat where we slide in and out at least 10-15 times a day (surveying truck). The passenger seat is still good as I worked solo a number of years with it. They are very tough seats.
h but this one has over 300k, thats why Im surprised it looks so good. Maybe they had covers?

Yea

h but this one has over 300k, thats why Im surprised it looks so good. Maybe they had covers?
I think it's because it drove long hauls towing, while mine stops at 10-20 sites a day, sometimes driving across fields and getting in and out all day. Our 2010 Tacoma the drivers seat was shot at 120k miles under the same conditions.

Back