nextgen premium blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Michigan born but my heart belongs in dixie
I have been running nextgen pceo in the gas engines i own. I want to give their nextgen hdeo in the powerstroke. I live near frankenmuth in vassar michigan. I was wondering if anyone knows of any retailers in michigan.

Ken

See you have a 87 ford last of the 6.9 . Ran a 87 f-heavy duty roll off with a 6.9 375k ran strong after pump and injectors. Sold at 425k with a banks turbo custom exhust intercooled.

My personal ride is a 97 heavy 250 2x4 7.3 psd, 197,500 on the clock. Ebay lot deal name brand big mozzle injectors at 175k. IH dealer comptuter tune, the ih cousins "t444e" range from 160ish up to 280ish, mostly was just computer calibration changes. My 215hp motor is dealer service mangers quote is 285hp rating after scan and flash, i drove home changed injectors never been happier.

I ran delvac 7,500+mile oci, switched to amsoil 30wt too 150k to services, switched to 15w40 marine diesel amsoil too 175k, two services. Got layed off switched tback to dino not a big difference in wear numbers in uoa's. Had bought cat sos prepaid uoa/voa kit cheap .

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back