New Valvoline MaxLife Plus for cars with 150,000+ Miles

I was at Meijer today and seen in addition to the regular MaxLife for cars with 75,000+ miles, they now have a new MaxLife for even higher mileage cars
1616284064791.png

Last edited:
If a vehicle has 150k miles on it, it looks good, and the car is still running well, then whatever the owner was doing worked. Marketing at its best. This "I gotta outdo the next guy" :poop: is getting ridiculous. What's next? 200k mile engine? 300k mile engine?

If a vehicle has 150k miles on it, it looks good, and the car is still running well, then whatever the owner was doing worked. Marketing at its best. This "I gotta outdo the next guy" :poop: is getting ridiculous. What's next? 200k mile engine? 300k mile engine?

I need 300k mile Maxlife...

I have 334,800 miles on my car.

I actually like this idea of Valvoline. More cars and trucks actually go 150,000 miles now and have been doing so a lot more in the last 30 years.

If I ran Valvoline I'd can 75,000 mile Maxlife and just have this 150k mile Maxlife. It's actually much more realistic in terms of "high mileage".

I make typos all the time and completely miss them, I think it's because I used to work in a call center and they were so anal about us minimizing the time spent on noting accounts that I've gotten so used to reading people incomprehensible notes that when I proof read my own writings I miss errors because I just autocorrect in my head as I read.

Nah you are fine... I jack things up and the stupid autocorrect is great at not helping anyone either.

So how soon till we see other brands with the "Ultra High Mileage" moniker?

I don't see it happening, this is another product that Valvoline decided to make in which I am not quite sure how they came to the conclusion that it was needed and/or that anyone asked for it.

It is an incredibly niche product and my question is what specifically does it do that Maxlife or any other high mileage or non-high mileage oil does not already do?

Last edited:
Back