New Valvoline 5 Quart Bottle Pour Spout Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an email from Valvoline they are touting their new bottle design. It's hard to tell if the spout is one piece now, or if there's still a seam? I see it has a regular style cap, but looks to possibly still be bigger diameter. I'm wondering if this is to correct the leaking easy pour spouts I've heard of...?
Anyway, just thought I'd share 👍🏻

Screenshot_20220422-195429_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20220422-195034_Gmail.jpg

Same design as the current Valvoline Premium Blue 5w40 bottle I have
Correct, that's what they changed is the pour spout. I added pour spout to the thread title now, just saying "design" made it seem as though I just meant the artwork/label 👍🏻

I like the pour opening/spout on the VML I have. It has a drip protector so when you stop pouring the oil it doesn't drip.
I agree. I've never had one leak like others have, I'm hoping it pours as good. I'm also hoping they didn't go back to the annoying style foil that's impossible to get off in one piece! I've always been afraid I'd drop a sliver in the jug...

I agree. I've never had one leak like others have, I'm hoping it pours as good. I'm also hoping they didn't go back to the annoying style foil that's impossible to get off in one piece! I've always been afraid I'd drop a sliver in the jug...
Do you have any pics of your 1974 Nova? I once owned a 1970 SS Nova. That was eons ago. :(
I still have Chevy Orange running thru my veins!

Do you have any pics of your 1974 Nova? I once owned a 1970 SS Nova. That was eons ago. :(
I still have Chevy Orange running thru my veins!
My senior picture 🤣🤣🤣

My dad bought this car brand new, and I bought it from him completely stock in 1988 when I was 14. It took every penny I'd saved mowing lawns, helping on farms, etc. It's still in my storage unit, 91k original miles.
IMG_7746476315871.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back