New Valvoline 5 Quart Bottle Pour Spout Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...annoying foil..."
anti-frz/boil too. Stupid. Some days my finger pops thru'n I grab to peal off in 1 continuous.
Other daze neither wrks. Pretty sure me/customer never got the 'shreds' tho.

Yeah the "current" (now "previous" I guess) design with the clear cap thing pours great, but they do leak out of the box fairly often.

New label jugs at Walmart yesterday had same easy pour spout.
54FBABCC-ED3E-4AF4-8229-01C6052BAE42.jpeg
452EAC14-282F-4DB4-88CB-1394EA16D575.jpeg

I recently did an OCI with a Valvoline 0W-20 Extended Protection series and I still used the funnel to avoid unnecessary spill up. Well, I am no expert in pouring oil into the engine without the use of a funnel.. :)

I recently did an OCI with a Valvoline 0W-20 Extended Protection series and I still used the funnel to avoid unnecessary spill up. Well, I am no expert in pouring oil into the engine without the use of a funnel.. :)
You still need a funnel, the spout on those valvoline bottles is worse about spreading the oil out wider than just pouring out of a big round opening like on XOM or Castrol bottles,

You still need a funnel, the spout on those valvoline bottles is worse about spreading the oil out wider than just pouring out of a big round opening like on XOM or Castrol bottles,

Agree. The big point with these jugs is the handle placement. You can pour one handed and the built in spout design prevents glugging and ensures a smooth pour into your funnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back