New Syntec bottles....same formula???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the new labels on the bottles of Syntec 5-50 on the shelves up here in Canada. Is this the same formula as the previous-labelled bottles or something new in response to M-1 SS?

Who knows ? Call-em and see what kinda mumbo jumbo they give ya
smile.gif
Oh dragboat that's not fair,,I will restate to see what type of information they are willing to give with a possible reformualton of their oil
grin.gif

Better yet,send some to Patman,he will try anything
tongue.gif
Whoooaaa! Dragboat slept well last night!

What ever happened to changing the grade oil for the season? Oh I know now,it is the " 90 percent of wear is occures during start up thing.
lol.gif

On paper vs real world are still two different deals,,5/50 is sure a big spread for dino! No thanks,I will take a dose of straight 30wt with something already attached to the parts to protect during fire up.
Probably a different deal up North where it gets cold. Guessing Alaska might not be the best place to set up a 20/50 wt oil store?
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by dragboat:
Who knows ? Call-em and see what kinda mumbo jumbo they give ya
smile.gif
Oh dragboat that's not fair,,I will restate to see what type of information they are willing to give with a possible reformualton of their oil
grin.gif

Better yet,send some to Patman,he will try anything
tongue.gif

Hehe, just about! I wouldn't use the 5w50, but as I've mentioned a few times now, I am planning on a 6k interval with Syntec 5w30 in my sister's 99 Civic coming soon. She's 2.5k into a planned 6k interval with SL TriSynthetic right now, next up is 6k with Castrol GTX, then Syntec right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back