New Royal Purple Fuel Additive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Purple is launching a new fuel additive. From what I've learned so far, it contains PEA.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=ukf5erbab&v=00153jkMsybZmh4RN5o_F3YkbTTQ1Nr1vc1xY-tFWprQTBs3eLYz6OX25pZXjEGybKOMzVQAX8fo2rvfZ-flhXULV9Ac7D4K80eD5iWVvQW8RA%3D

Last edited:
I'm always wary of anything claiming to be state of the art. IMHO, there really isn't much art to FI cleaners...

I was at SEMA today and spoke with their sales reps about this. They said it was designed especially with direct injection in mind, and was tested extensively in these types of engines. I am going to give it a try and see.

I am surprised that Royal Purple does not even own its own web site! And these guys are claiming to beat Techron? ConstantContact??

I really like their oils (although miss the Synerlac... just used up the last of my stash of 5W40 with Synerlac :'( ), and while I personally prefer Redline driveline fluids i.e. Transmission/Differential/Power-Steering fluids, the Royal Purple stuff is available at much more convenient places for purchase and is nearly as good.

I just filled up my 325i with some RP 5W30 (no Synerlac) for the first time, so I will do my regular 5K-mile OCI (I also used an AFE Oil Filter this time, instead of K&N or Mann/Mahle) and then send out for an analysis.... I wonder how much different this new "no-Synerlac" stuff is...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back