New Race ramps on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to try my new Race ramps I just ordered. I have always loved my Rhino ramps, but I have 3 cars too low to use them on. The Rhino's have a 16.5 degree approach angle, 36 in. long and raise to 6 in. The Race ramps I chose have a 6.8 degree approach angle, 72 in. long and raise to 8 in. If I was to back my car up my one driveway that is angled a 5 degrees I could probably push the car up the ramps. They are not cheap, but if they get the job done, then well worth it. $306 delivered.
http://www.reverselogic.us/

Nice. I've seen these ramps in person at the warehouse. Light and strong. I'd still want to be sure they were only being used on totally flat and hard terrain (concrete or asphalt).

I've had sports cars all my life. As the ground clearance got lower and lower I finally resorted to this to handle the problem: www.ezcarlift.com

It's expensive but I've had it for over 10 years and couldn't live without it.
I've used it on all kinds of sports cars over the years.

I plan on restoring an old jeep sometime in the future and my lift will be front and center in the operation!

The owner (and designer of the lift ) is easily accessible and very responsive to his customers needs ( I've bought accessories for my lift over the years).

Great guy, great company, great product!

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
$306 delivered? Ouch. I think I would get creative with some stacked/screwed 2x8's.

Sure you could do that, but do get the same thing I would have to stack 6 2x10's up to 6 feet long to get a low approach angle, plus figure out how to remove the ramp portion. It would also be very heavy and awkward. Not afraid to spend a little money on good tools that are often needed.
I have a mid-rise lift, but low cars won't clear without a lot of messing around with planks. Ramps are so handy for oil changes, etc.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: double vanos
I've had sports cars all my life. As the ground clearance got lower and lower I finally resorted to this to handle the problem: www.ezcarlift.com

It's expensive but I've had it for over 10 years and couldn't live without it.
I've used it on all kinds of sports cars over the years.

I plan on restoring an old jeep sometime in the future and my lift will be front and center in the operation!

The owner (and designer of the lift ) is easily accessible and very responsive to his customers needs ( I've bought accessories for my lift over the years).

Great guy, great company, great product!

That lift looks like a great idea. I think I might sell the Rotary mid rise lift I have and put that one at the top of my want list. I will still use the race ramps for quick oil changes, etc.

Last edited:
Tried out my new Race ramps today, and they worked great. So much easier to drive up on than the Rhino ramps, plus higher.They fit under the nose of my Corvette with on 2 1/2 in. clearance. Very light weight and the 2 piece design is great. They make many different configurations and heights. Well worth the money. Call Fred at http://www.reverselogic.us/

Originally Posted By: Traction
Can't wait to try my new Race ramps I just ordered. I have always loved my Rhino ramps, but I have 3 cars too low to use them on. The Rhino's have a 16.5 degree approach angle, 36 in. long and raise to 6 in. The Race ramps I chose have a 6.8 degree approach angle, 72 in. long and raise to 8 in. If I was to back my car up my one driveway that is angled a 5 degrees I could probably push the car up the ramps. They are not cheap, but if they get the job done, then well worth it. $306 delivered.
http://www.reverselogic.us/

Seems like you are eligible for free wheel chocks with your purchase.

April, 2014. Purchase any eligible Race Ramps service ramps and get a pair of wheel chocks direct from the factory. This rebate offer is applicable to the following standard ramp models: RR-30, RR-40, RR-56, RR-56-2, RR-XT, RR-XT-2, and RR-80-10-2. The only product exclusions are LTP (less than perfect) and custom ordered service ramp products. Limit one (1) redemption per customer, household, or commercial business during the 90-day promotion.

The following Reverse Logic extended length service ramps are also eligible for the wheel chocks rebate offer: RLL-72-2, RLL-78-2, RLL-80-2, RLL-87-2, RLL-89-2, and RLL-99-2.

Send this Rebate form along with a copy of your Sales Receipt to Brute Industries, Inc. to receive two (2) free wheel chocks directly from Race Ramps. If you purchased one of the "RLL" service ramps, hand write the model number on the rebate form. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for receipt of the wheel chocks from the factory.

Last edited:
Already sent the rebate form in for the wheel chocks. Used the race ramps again yesterday, and will use again tomorrow. It is so much easier with the low approach angle, especially with a clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back