Rhino Vehicle Ramps : Source for Bottom Missing Rubber Anti- Skid Puck ?

During a recent long distance move I noticed after the movers unloaded my Rhino Vehicle Ramps that one of the square rubber anti - skid “pucks” on the bottom of one ramp was now missing … Does anyone know who sells replacement anti - skid rubber pucks for the bottom of Rhino Ramos , or a suitable hack for an anti- skid square rubber puck for the rhino ramp bottom ? Thanks in advance !

i have 2 sets of older rhino ramps . one of them is missing the ramp. i contacted the company and they told me too old so no parts for it . i too an looking for substitute . the other set i have i glued the rubber puck to them .

Thanks for the replies …I have the former Blitz 12,000 lb. rated Rhino Ramps . I will contact Flo-Tool to see if they have anything , otherwise will look to make my own with children’s foam mat jig saw puzzle pieces and some anti - skid skate board tape .

I lost a few of the rubber anti-skid pieces on my Rhino Ramps. I found a better solution than replacing them.
Go to Walmart or Target and buy the cheapest, ugliest rubber backed bath mat that you can find that is at least as long as the ramp. Split it lengthwise and lay each piece rubber side down under the ramps. The ramps won't slide around one bit.

Mine have fallen out and I’ve just used the ramps as is. No big deal.
Mine have as well and I have been using them as is for the past 10yrs. At times they will slide though when driving up, I think that is where the rubber helps.

I lost a few of the rubber anti-skid pieces on my Rhino Ramps. I found a better solution than replacing them.
Go to Walmart or Target and buy the cheapest, ugliest rubber backed bath mat that you can find that is at least as long as the ramp. Split it lengthwise and lay each piece rubber side down under the ramps. The ramps won't slide around one bit.
Sounds like a good alternative - a cheap rubber non- slip mat to place the Rhino Ramos on .

Reactions: wlk
Thanks for the idea as mine slide on the concrete even with the rubber feet.

A word to the wise: Several years ago I was pulling my CJ-7 up on 4 Rhino ramps for a gear box service in my garage. My garage floor had a very smooth (not painted) surface finish. 3/4's up the ramps one of the rear ramps was propelled like a cannon shot, straight back by the wheel torque and narrowly missed hitting a brand new loaner BMW parked 15 feet behind it. My driveway has a rougher finish on the concrete and this has never been a issue. All ramps had the rubber stops intact.

Back