New GM Camry Accord fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, didn't realize this was "your" thread. You did call them "dopes" go back and read, I'm not making this stuff up. And you also said I knew nothing about business because I felt that cars and sandwhiches aren't comparable business models.

Dont you have some paper pushing busy work to get done there at Quiznos trying to justify your franchise fees. That laundry list of "what goes on" is pretty impressive, gotta make the people think your doing something for their money.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: LS2JSTS
Sorry, didn't realize this was "your" thread. You did call them "dopes" go back and read, I'm not making this stuff up. And you also said I knew nothing about business because I felt that cars and sandwhiches aren't comparable business models.

Dont you have some paper pushing busy work to get done there at Quiznos trying to justify your franchise fees. That laundry list of "what goes on" is pretty impressive, gotta make the people think your doing something for their money.

I just reread all my posts using a search for my user name and dopes separately and I never used it. So you are making it up.

I will leave you to your childishness. Have a good day sir.

Yeah the search engine works great on here doesnt it?

The only thing childish here is continually trying to justify your original point that Sandwhiches and Cars are comparable business models. What a joke.

PS....I checked and it was PT1 that used the Dopes phrase, my apologies for crediting it to you. I can admit an error, care to admit that comparing hawking subs to planning, building and marketing an automobile is stupid on its face.

Last edited:
Thank you for admitting your mistake.

Lets leave it here... We will agree to disagree.

cheers3.gif

The MAJORITY of the blame is squarely on the shoulders of previous GM top management. Period! I think that the new GM should try and recover the monies paid out to the likes of Ricky Wagoner and his ilk for the past 30 years or so. There is definitely evidence that gross negligence and incompetence were pervasive, it could be worth hundreds of millions if they recovered it.

That being said the new Regal (Opel Insigina) is a world class car that is far better than the Accord or Camry. Opel products have ALWAYS been much better than anything GM offered in the USA but Detroit did their best to keep these products out because they showed up how wretched the domestically produced products were.

Last edited:
If the new GMC Terrain(Chevy Equinox cousin)is what the new GM is about, they won't be around long once the government quit giving them money. That thing makes ugly look good.

Originally Posted By: Vizzy
The MAJORITY of the blame is squarely on the shoulders of previous GM top management. Period! I think that the new GM should try and recover the monies paid out to the likes of Ricky Wagoner and his ilk for the past 30 years or so. There is definitely evidence that gross negligence and incompetence were pervasive, it could be worth hundreds of millions if they recovered it.

That being said the new Regal (Opel Insigina) is a world class car that is far better than the Accord or Camry. Opel products have ALWAYS been much better than anything GM offered in the USA but Detroit did their best to keep these products out because they showed up how wretched the domestically produced products were.

Opel cars great?

I remember meeting a man who bought a Cadillac Catera, and said it was as problematic is the 1980s Cadillac he owned before.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Yeah those Cateras were junk.

As is/was the Trailblazers, Pontiac whatever that ***** thing was, Vega, Geo Metro, Prizm, Chevette, etc.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Yeah those Cateras were junk.

They were junk because GM in Detroit extensively modified the Catera. As the Opel Omega (sold in the RoW) it had a decent reliability rating.

I can tell you that having driven the Catera and the Omega both were nice cars to drive but only the Omega was a car you could rely on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back