New Flex-Gate at our HOA

Here was our HOA gate as of yesterday morning. We had the State Police inspect the accident but you will never guess why.

PXL_20240123_134906144.jpg

I'll take a guess. Clark Kent is a resident here. The HOA has been hassling him lately over some petty bull crap, so late at night he turned himself into Superman and bent the gate to get back at them. I'm guessing he also shot out the cameras with his laser beam eyes?

At most such places after so many years, the gate dies, is put up in the up position permanently and the residents appreciate not waiting on it to go up and most don’t want it fixed.

Wow, that’s a doozy. Our resident only gate has a simple wooden cross buck arrangement. They have to be replaced at least twice a month. Competent airline pilots forced to retire while millions of poor drivers are behind the wheel until they croak.

I'll take a guess. Clark Kent is a resident here. The HOA has been hassling him lately over some petty bull crap...
He probably had his garage door open for no obvious reason, or he didn't race home from work in the middle of the day to put his garbage cans away.

Back