New Car Oil Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
To state "too much to try to sort through" admits that it's emotional to you.

I don't fault anyone for using the products of their choice. But when people say "synthetics are better", without any qualificaiton of that statment, it implies a broad, one-size-fits-all answer. I have proved that's pure bunk.

I believe in factual basis and statistical results; applied for individual situations. You believe marketing hype and mythology as a blankt coverage for all applications.

I guess we're both happy, in our own worlds.
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dnewton3
To state "too much to try to sort through" admits that it's emotional to you.

I don't fault anyone for using the products of their choice. But when people say "synthetics are better", without any qualificaiton of that statment, it implies a broad, one-size-fits-all answer. I have proved that's pure bunk.

I believe in factual basis and statistical results; applied for individual situations. You believe marketing hype and mythology as a blankt coverage for all applications.

I guess we're both happy, in our own worlds.
thumbsup2.gif

I think you need some serious help from a licensed medical professional my friend and you need it FAST!
crazy2.gif
LOL.gif
grin2.gif

I am sorry but you have proved nothing here despite your claims. You have debunked nothing nor have you proven anything false as far as synthetic claims. Just a lot of long winded comments and going in circles really. I would be willing to bet you lost 3/4 of the people who tried to read your posts after the 1st half dozen paragraphs in each one. Happpens to me all the time because I am a wind bag too.
LOL.gif
You didn't win anything people just gave up even trying to read what you posted it was so long.

Continually calling for proof of something that has already been proven again and again does not mean you have won some kind of victory here because no one chose to play with you.
21.gif
It simply means we chose not to waste our time trying to show someone who OBVIOUSLY has their mind made up to the point of imobility where you may be missing the point. Clearly there is no point in even discussing it with you. You are that set in stone. I too am very opinionated but I have learned things here and I have been shown where I was wrong. I freely admit it. You too someday may take that step?

It is completely cool with me that you dislike synthetics or think they are all hype and marketing so don't get me wrong. You are entitled to that stance.
thumbsup2.gif
However, if you think you have pulled a Myth Busters here and totally blown away years worth of hard proof synthetics are superior to conventional oil you are sadly mistaken.

Best of luck in your world.
cheers3.gif

Note - everything here is posted in a civil manner and with nothing but respect in intent. I just disagree COMPLETELY with your assertions you have proven anything except maybe that you are set in stone on the subject.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back