Neighbor from Hell - this week's events

This week's events include:
1) Plumber drained water heater onto my driveway and some ran off the drive onto neighbors mulch. Neighbor told plumber in not so nice way he did not want any water running onto his property. This neighbor has pumped hundreds of gallons of water daily for weeks on end into the back of his property that then runs on another neighbor's property.
2) I mow my grass and there is a tight spot between planting bed and cable company box near the street. I push my mower through and maybe a little past my property boundary. He planted a 2' arborvitae there to block pushing my mower.
3) My dog ran into the street down the street from his property but his creepy camera caught my dog in the street and called the dog warden. Dog warden showed up and talked to my wife and kind of rolled his eyes when mentioning that someone had called the dog warden. This is the 3rd time he called the dog warden. We got a ticket on the 2nd time. Went to court (wife is a retired asst attorney general) got a court date. Then it was dismissed with no reason. Most likey reason was he would not appear in court.

He does an equal (maybe more) number of things to annoy the neighbor on the other side of him.

And I thought our new neighbors tearing up our yard with a motorized wheel borrow was bad. This neighbor doesn't seem as crazy as the last so far. Could be worse looks like 😂

Reminds me. I never made a follow up to my neighbors who turn loud music up that we can hear boom boom boom in our den and bedroom every Saturday from 1200pm to 1200 midnight. I finally fixed them good. After calling the police about (seriously) 40 or more times..... I tried parking a car in my yard between their house and mine and setting off the car alarm. All they did was raise the volume.
So I broke down and ordered an "air raid" siren off of Amazon. Got it and set it up next to the fence (wooden covered in honesuckle) between the two yards. Once the music started over there I let that alarm RIP! I mean it is loud. They tried turning the volume up but after about 15 min I called the police AGAIN and turned the siren off! Police always do respond and told me they can be fined. Anyway I dont know what the cops told them that time but its been weeks with zero noise. Fingers crossed but I am determined I will blast it the entire time they play that loud music.

1) Plumber drained water heater onto my driveway and some ran off the drive onto neighbors mulch. Neighbor told plumber in not so nice way he did not want any water running onto his property. This neighbor has pumped hundreds of gallons of water daily for weeks on end into the back of his property that then runs on another neighbor's property.
2) I mow my grass and there is a tight spot between planting bed and cable company box near the street. I push my mower through and maybe a little past my property boundary. He planted a 2' arborvitae there to block pushing my mower.
3) My dog ran into the street down the street from his property but his creepy camera caught my dog in the street and called the dog warden. Dog warden showed up and talked to my wife and kind of rolled his eyes when mentioning that someone had called the dog warden. This is the 3rd time he called the dog warden. We got a ticket on the 2nd time. Went to court (wife is a retired asst attorney general) got a court date. Then it was dismissed with no reason. Most likey reason was he would not appear in court.

He does an equal (maybe more) number of things to annoy the neighbor on the other side of him.
Seems a lot of us have one of those neighbors. We are looking to move after 25 years in this house because of new (2 yrs now) neighbors who run and wont even make eye contact because they know their loud weekend parties make too much noise and disturb everyone else. They just moved in and did not even attempt to meet any of us other neighbors and make all kind of noise etc..... Would not even answer the door one time when I went to talk about the loud music.

• Sad
Reactions: GON

Donald, stop running old rusty water on your neighbors property.
Stop cutting his grass.
Stop letting your dog run around unleashed.

We got a ticket on the 2nd time. Went to court (wife is a retired asst attorney general) got a court date. Then it was dismissed with no reason. Most likey reason was he would not appear in court.
Who wouldn't show, the neighbor ? If so, why should he ? If the dog warden found your dog running loose, the neighbor doesn't need to be involved.

We've got some nice Mexican neighbors who live about 75 yards down the lane. Cute kids and hard working with a landscaping company. Every quarter or so they have a fiesta... quencieras, birthdays, etc and crank up the Banda and Mariachi music until 11 or 12. I don't mind it so much and appreciate that somewhere nearby, there are folks having a good time.

Who wouldn't show, the neighbor ? If so, why should he ? If the dog warden found your dog running loose, the neighbor doesn't need to be involved.
The dog warden comes hours or a day after so dog warden never finds my dog loose. I am always near my dog. See is not let our to run wild.

I agree on the dog part my neighbor's dog almost attacked me when it was out on the loose in February while I was putting the trash out and another neighbor had their dog bite a child on a bike and that dog got put down and the family got sued hard and lost. They packed up and left after that. If I see a dog out on the street charge at me i'm shooting it till it doesn't move. I carry my gun even for going to the mailbox from now on. Next dog to charge me is becoming a lead sponge. Last time I almost got bit and I sprinted as fast as a track star and I'm not athletic, I'm fat and aching but I had adrenaline pumping, haven't ran that fast since I was a teenager. Almost gave me a heart attack. And no it wasn't a friendly charge, the neighbor has a half pitbull half something else mix and that thing was growling loud as it charged me and it was only a few feet away from when I slammed the door on it. it was an attack charge not a playful curious charge like I've seen friendly dogs do. I've also seen that dog attack their really old lab 2 years ago in their back yard as we have metal fences and I saw the neighbor's daughter scream and yell and the neighbor's son came out and pulled the collar and after that I never saw that old lab again. I don't think that attack killed that dog but I think the dog at the really old age that she was and the high cost of the injuries deemed the old girl to be euthanized.

Back