Need an Amsoil distributor here in S California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bob The Builder
Are there any southern Calif distibutors of Amsoil trolling bitog? I would like to buy some SSO asap.

Thanks.

I can get it to you Wed or so (Monday is a holiday). The warehouse is in Las Vegas. Let me know. Besides please honor the site sponsors, or fees help keep the place up.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: Bob The Builder
Are there any southern Calif distibutors of Amsoil trolling bitog? I would like to buy some SSO asap.

Thanks.

I can get it to you Wed or so (Monday is a holiday). The warehouse is in Las Vegas. Let me know. Besides please honor the site sponsors, or fees help keep the place up.
11.gif

Funny thing. About 8:15pm I got a call from a friend who uses Amsoil. He reads this site and saw my post. He gets his Amsoil from a neighbor and the guy had it in stock. Looks like it will be delivered tomorrow.

When I change out the 05 Taurus Pablo, I'll look you up. Sometimes friends look out for each other. Couldn't pass up the offer. PM me your number. I'll call you when the car's OCI is up in a month or so....and thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Danny @ Econolube-n-Tune in Poway used to sell Amsoil but I don't know how much he stocks.

(sorry, no links to non sponsor Amsoil sites allowed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back