Need a Substitute for Castrol 5w-30LL

Why not Valvoline XL-III from Amazon? Two-thirds the price or so.
I did the Amazon Valvoline deal we had on here and the merchant over sold it and I never got it. That was the 6 qt deal. Finally got my money back when he realized two months and the oil wasn't coming.

Yes the 3- 5 qts at $78. Is a deal especially if you could get the $5 rebate deal per jug. That I will do but just looking around for other options as well.

I did the Amazon Valvoline deal we had on here and the merchant over sold it and I never got it. That was the 6 qt deal. Finally got my money back when he realized two months and the oil wasn't coming.

Yes the 3- 5 qts at $78. Is a deal especially if you could get the $5 rebate deal per jug. That I will do but just looking around for other options as well.
Aoto Zone or AAP carry M1 ESP 0W30 at $37 plus filter. Not bad.

Well, seems this is the consensus here:
PUP
PP Euro L
M1 ESP in 0 and 5w-30
Edge 5w-30
Edge Euro 5w-30
Valvoline XL-lll
Rotella T6
GRO 5w-30

Best of the best?

Why do people consider ACEA C3 and ILSAC/API oils to be the same? They both might be 5w30 but they’re very different.

I will never understand the thickies who feel they need thicker oil to go get a jug of milk. Your engine is still going to last 200k+ with the original grade while the rest of the vehicle is rusting out all around it.

Back