My tale of woe…pity party please

I'm sure this is exactly how my fiancé's younger son thinks. Any time he has a problem with his vehicle he either calls for help if it doesn't run or drops it off at the house if it does and grabs the truck and expects someone to fix his car. That someone usually is me.

Happened again the other day when his battery died and he called his grandpa to come give him a jump. Gets the car going and brings it to the house and gets the truck. I text him and ask him what is he going to do about the car and he says he doesn't know because he doesn't know what's wrong with it. I ended up going to get a battery for it and installing it in 20 degree weather.

Last week he brings the truck back that he has had for over a week because of the bad weather and tells us that the right side blinker doesn't work and the inside passenger door handle quit working. This is on the 97 GMC farm truck. I had already replaced the inside door handle last year and I guess his girlfriend somehow broke it again. That is not getting fixed for a while because of the cold weather.

Kid is 21 years old and helpless as can be. His girlfriend is also 21, doesn't have a job, a car, or even a driver's license.

I mainly fix this stuff for my fiancé and not for him. At least he always thanks me.
“In mainly fix this stuff for my fiancé and not for him”. Amen

Back