My Oil Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, you guys are awesome, I am not so much admiring the oil stash as I admire the prices for which all of you bought your oil stashed. Could you let me on your secret how you find out about these sales? Is it from the deals section on this web site or do you look elsewhere for such outstanding deals, thanks and long live the oil stashing!!!
offtopic.gif

quote:

Originally posted by kgb007stb:
WOW, you guys are awesome, I am not so much admiring the oil stash as I admire the prices for which all of you bought your oil stashed. Could you let me on your secret how you find out about these sales? Is it from the deals section on this web site or do you look elsewhere for such outstanding deals, thanks and long live the oil stashing!!!
offtopic.gif

Mostly my stash has been from Checkers and their weekly ads in the Sunday Paper.

They stopped their ads in the paper about 2 months ago and went to direct mail.
frown.gif

That stopped about a month ago.

The manager at my local Checkers about 3 months ago told me the under a buck name brands were going to stop soon.

Guess he was right. He also said that the company was going to make any coupons require you to spend $xx amount before you could use the coupon for low cost oil.

I have not seen anything like that yet.. He was correct about the stopping of deals so I guess when they start up, look for the spend to use coupon.
thumbsdown.gif

After going to Wal-Mart today and seeing the same oil I got for .69 cents going for $2.62!
shocked.gif

Take care, bill
biggthumbcoffe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back