My 00' Firehawk after a fresh detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used all of Menzerna's stuff (Final Polish II, glaze and FMJ) There is not a swirl in it in direct sunlight and I am very pleased with how it turned out. The paint was actually in very good condition before I started, but I do like this Menzerna stuff. I also used the FMJ on my chrome rims to give them a layer of "protection" after I used Mothers chrome polish.

The pics are a bit dark because the sun was going down and my car seems to take darker pics for some reason. I am not a photographer, so I really don't know the in's and out's....lol

about the bra, yeah, I do like the car better with it off...but I have some of that 3M clear shield on the front end in places where the bra's seams contact the car to eliminate any chance of scuffs . It doesn't look that great in person w/o the bra because you can see those clear strips, but I don't think it would be that visible in pictures (see my website for old pics with the bra removed, if you look closely you can see what I am talking about). I have had the bra on the car now for 5 years (take it off frequently to wash/polish) and my front end looks like new yet after 54,000 miles. I know though, it would look better w/o the bra.....but it's the function of the bra on I prefer over the look of the car w/o it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Looks very nice. I picked up some Menzerna Aryclic Jacket, Shampoo, and HGAS. Maybe in a month or two I will try them out.

Excellent work, JRHAWK
 -
Always nice to see a well-kept f-body.

I like Menzerna's stuff as well. Have you tried PO85RD FF? If you think FP II finishes well, I think you'd be impressed with PO85RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back